This deluxe Dry Body Brush is made from natural eco-friendly beech wood to provide a luxurious dry body brushing experience while removing dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
Use this brush to boost energy levels and improve general wellbeing.
Benefits of Dry Brushing for Skin
- Lymphatic System Support, drainage and circulation
- Careful Exfoliation
- Reduces Cellulite
- Natural Energy Boost
- Made from natural eco-friendly materials
- Easy-hold Star shape handle
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Luxury Gift Packaging
Dry brushing prior to a shower activates your lymphatic system and invigorates the immune system- the perfect start to the day.
This luxe Star Body Brush is the perfect tool to prevent ingrown hairs, increase circulation and blood flow and remove dead skin cells.
Keep your dry body brush clean and wash when needed in warm soapy water. Rinse well and allow to air dry naturally with bristles facing downwards. Ensure the entire brush is dry before using.
Designed to look as good as it feels, this luxury Star Body Brush features an easy-hold Star shape handle.
Wash when needed in warm soapy water. Rinse well and allow to air dry naturally with bristles facing downwards.
Relax and enjoy! The dry brushing process is very meditating especially when done at a slow rate. Dry skin brushing has the added benefit of working deeply on the inside to get you relaxed and relieved.
How To Dry Body Brush For Beautiful Smooth Skin
Dry body brushing is fast and easy, all you need is a spare 5 minutes pre-shower!
1. Start with the soles of your feet, brushing them in long, quick strokes. Next, move up your legs, brushing from the top of your feet to your thighs and buttocks. You can also do a few short strokes behind your knees.
2. Moving up the body, brush your arms, moving in strokes from hands to elbows, then upper arms to shoulders. You can also gently brush underneath your arms (remember to use only very light pressure on the underarms.)
3. Next, gently brush your chest, stomach, back and shoulders. For these areas, you can actually use circular, clockwise movements. Generally, dry body brushing is not recommended for the face and neck since these areas are so delicate and sensitive.
Follow with a shower to wash away any dead skin and impurities lifted by brushing, then apply your favourite Body Butter to help lock in moisture and keep your freshly exfoliated skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. Stick to it!
You're not going to see any difference unless you are diligent—as with any routine.